Tucked away in a quiet suburban setting. Surrounded by pleasant neighborhoods and tree-lined streets, Southridge offers you a peaceful feeling of home. For convenience sake you are just minutes away from Lafayette’s best shopping areas, including businesses, restaurants, hospitals, and Tippecanoe Mall. Central Indiana is easily accessed with close proximity to I-65. We are also conveniently located within close proximity to the Purdue Campus. The feeling of home is clearly evident here at Southridge Commons Apartments
About Lafayette, Indiana
Welcome to Lafayette. There are plenty of ways to spend your free time here.
- Big Ten sports fill the stadiums of Purdue University during most of the year.
- Enjoy performance art at the Long Center for the Performing Arts and Lafayette Civic Theater.
- Enjoy the peace of our great public parks and trails on a Saturday afternoon.
- Expand your mind through free lectures from world renowned figures of science, politics, and religion hosted by Purdue University.
- Head to downtown for a lively nightlife.
Explore more at http://www.lafayette.in.gov/
Photos of Lafayette, Indiana
Fun Activities at Southridge Commons Apartments
- Patio and balcony contests
- Monthly birthday parties
- Holiday parties
- Game nights
Explore What’s Nearby
Use the map below to explore the beautiful of Lafayette, Indiana. There are many different banks, schools, restaurants and stores within minutes of Southridge Commons Apartments.